AH64E Maintenance Test Pilot/Examiner
The MTP serves as the Senior AH-64E Maintenance Advisor to TNI. The MTP conducts training and evaluation of TNI Maintenance Test Pilots. The MTP occasionally assists the TNI maintenance effort by conducting maintenance operational checks, ground run-ups, check flights, and maintenance test flights. Must be qualified as a US Army AH-64E Maintenance Test Pilot and rated in the AH-64E aircraft.
The MTP shall meet or exceed the following minimum qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 1500 total rotary wing flight experience
- Minimum of 300 cumulative AH-64D/E Maintenance Test Pilot flight hours
- Must have previous experience performing as an AH-64E Maintenance Test Flight Evaluator
- Must have a minimum of 5 years#8217; experience working as a Maintenance Test Pilot
- Previous Security Assistance Team experience should be highlighted