AS332 Super Puma AME
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services Inc. is a state-of-the-art helicopter maintenance, repair and over-haul provider for Engines, Dynamic Components, Structures and Avionics.
We have an immediate opening for a Contract AS332 Super Puma AME for the Langley Operations Department. This position will report to the Supervisor, Hangar and will be based in the Langley Hangar 16 facility.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance for a #8220;G#8221; Type Major and annual inspection program for AS332 Super Puma
- Recording work on Company build sheets or applicable forms
- Follow established maintenance techniques and adhering to standard practices
- Placing basic parts orders
Applicable competencies, aptitudes and qualifications:
- Minimum four (4) years experience with maintenance and installation on AS332 Super Puma
- Must have a current AME #8220;M#8221; license and formal, recognized training (BCIT or equivalent)
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Familiarity with current aviation regulations and standards
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and knowledge of aircraft systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
To apply, forward your resume and a cover letter to HR quoting the Competition Number 12-085-S. Please send resumes via email: careers.HSNA@vectoraerospace.com