Aviation Electrical Design Engineers - Prescott, AZ
Now Hiring Aviation Electrical Design Engineers!Overview:STS AeroStaff Services is now offering Aviation Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Prescott, Arizona. These are full time, direct opportunities! To learn more, check out the following information.STS AeroStaff Services offers the best engineering jobs in Prescott, Arizona; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aviation Electrical Design Engineer, don#8217;t just wing it. Let STS AeroStaff Services help you fly your career forward! At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-877-707-5767.Job Summary:The successful candidate will join a team of engineers responsible for design and development of new avionics equipment. Product lines include devices for radio communications, radio navigation, aircraft audio management, and server/IFE. Will also support the sustaining engineering of existing products.
- General electrical circuit design skills in the majority of the following areas:
- Digital design; logic, CPLDs, FPGAs, Processors, I2C, SPI
- Analog design; op-amps, filters, switches
- Power Supplies, linear and switching supplies, control loop stability
- Thermal design; heat flow, heat sinking
- Magnetic design; transformers and inductors
- Microphone, headset and radio audio interface design
- Specialized digital audio ICs; CODECs, audio A/Ds, DACs, etc.
- Experience working with layout resources to implement your designs on PCBs
- Experienced and highly skilled using bench equipment; oscilloscopes, distortion analyzers, network/spectrum/vector analyzers, power meters, etc.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot technical issues by finding root causes
- Experience with signal integrity and/or RF design familiarity
- Ability to reverse engineer existing mature designs for sustainment purposes
- Experience with computer aided design tools
- Experience working in requirements based environment
- Works to and supports schedules and metrics
- Ability to learn and apply multiple documentations standards and modify design packages with minimal clerical errors
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- BS EE or equivalent
- Experience in avionics electronics development
- Experience with DO-160 Qualification Testing
- Experience with avionics standards; DO-254, DO-178B, DO-214
- Experience with PADS and/or Cadstar schematic capture and PC Layout
- Experience transitioning new products into the factory
- General Avionics or helicopter pilot experience
Company Overview & Benefits:STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-877-707-5767.