Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking a 2 Aviation Mechanics in Meridianville, AL to perform the following duties:
- Interface with Crew Lead and other Technicians as required
- Perform Aircraft Maintenance IAW instructions/drawings
- Troubleshoot systems as required to meet customer needs
- Must be willing to travel overseas.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills/Experiences/Education (must have):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of the US Army 15T Utility Helicopter Repairer Course
- UH-60 Aviation Intermediate Maintenance Experience
- ULLS-A and IETM Familiar
- Must be a current CONTRACTOR with Yulista Aviation
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance
Plus Skills/Experiences (nice to have):
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.