Aviation Technical Inspector
- Perform Aviation Technical Inspections.
- Perform Initial, In Progress and Final Inspections of all maintenance actions that involve flight safety, or require maintenance operational checks
- Research, read and interpret drawings, technical manuals and directives; write with clear, concise and technical accuracy
- Assist maintenance personnel in interpretation and implementation of modification / maintenance instructions and Composite Lab.
- Must have working knowledge of composite, ULLSA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 5 years#8217; experience as a Quality Control Inspector.
- Military rotary wing aircraft, UH-60, AH-64, OH-58, Bell 407, or CH-47#8217;s, C130.
- Hands on experience required.Able to review modification workbooks, logbooks and other maintenance records to determine the completeness and accuracy of the documents.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Must have an observant, alert and inquiring nature; ability to work closely with others.Must have the ability to lead others.FAA A&P or FCC Required.
Plus Skills/ExperiencesSafety Officer CourseAWBS TrainingULLS/A SCP 6 TrainingMilitary Leadership Training Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.