Aviation Technical Inspector
Fri, 12/15/2017 - 08:28
- Perform Aviation Technical Inspections.
- Perform Initial, In Progress and Final Inspections of all maintenance actions that involve flight safety, or require maintenance operational checks
- Research, read and interpret drawings, technical manuals and directives; write with clear, concise and technical accuracy
- Assist maintenance personnel in interpretation and implementation of modification / maintenance instructions and Composite Lab.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge of composite, ULLSA,
Yulista Aviation, Inc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 3 years#8217; experience as a Quality Control Inspector / CompositesMilitary rotary wing aircraft, UH-60, AH-64, OH-58, Bell 407, or CH-47#8217;s, C130. Hands on experience required.
- Able to review modification workbooks, logbooks and other maintenance records to determine the completeness and accuracy of the documents
- Must have an FAA A&P or FCC license; a minimum of 8 year experience in aircraft maintenance may be civil or military
- Above average knowledge of the applicable aircraft Technical Manuals to include the DA Pam 738-751.
- Above average knowledge of the TM 1-1500-323-24 and TM 1-1500-204-23 series manuals and also the MIL-STD-50881.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- Must have an observant, alert and inquiring nature; ability to work closely with others