Avionics Installer - technician
We are looking for an experienced Avionics tech/installer for a growing and expanding avionics shop. At present its still a small shop in a Part 91 FBO operation.WE are currently expanding and adding to our facility. New Avionics shop will be 600sqft. We have Dealerships set up with all the common and most used Avionics corporation's, such as Garmin, Avidyne, S-Tec and L3. Work on a variety of General aviation and corporate aircraft as well as light to medium helicopters. Installations of various types to full package installs Perform part 91.411 and part 91.413 certifications. Some bench work. Cirrus and Robinson helicopter service center. Opportunity to come and join a growing team in our new expanding facility all while enjoying the country living in north Washington State.
- Must have a strong background and well experienced in general aviation and corporate aircraft.
- Expected to have tools, though we own required crimps and repair equipment.
- Experienced in use of the IFR6000 and IFR 4000
- Background in part 91.411 and 91.413 certifications.
- Will be doing IFR certs as well. We do not at this time do RVSM, but may change as demand changes.
- Must be able to work with customers and their needs directly. Be able to use computers and Microsoft office proficiently.
- Be timely and efficient.
- Maintain a clean work environment.