Avionics TechnicianOrion International, the nation#8217;s largest military recruiting firm, iscurrently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals forAvionics Technician positions with the world#8217;s leading provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul, and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods, our client ensures the unbroken reliability and availability of its customers#8217; fleets. They are an internationally licensed maintenance, production, and development organization. Interviews for Avionics Technician positions will be held on March 27th in Raleigh, NC and March 28th in Jacksonville, FL. Position DescriptionAs an Avionics Technician, you will be responsible for repairing andmaintaining electronic systems and instruments on commercial aircraft. You will use crimping tools, extraction/insertion tools and other related test equipment and auxiliary power units. Position Details: Location: Puerto RicoSalary: $18-$20/hr, depending on experience. There is no federal income tax, so expect your salary to be about 20% more than it would be in the U.S.Benefits:
- Full medical and dental benefits and an in-house doctor is also provided, as well as paid vacation and sick time, and a savings plan.
- Our client will invest thousands of dollars into you for training to certify you to work on A320 engines, cabin conversions, andmany other skills to qualify you as a fully trained MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul) aircraft technician.
- Training is a set curriculum of classwork and on the job training.You will test out through different levels.
- Free flights with Jet Blue and Lufthansa with flight benefits when space is available.You can get back to U.S. for free this way.
Relocation: One-time relocation lump sum for up to $3,000 offered on a case-by-case basis. This is to help move any household good, and/or a vehicle if needed. Our client will provide all information needed for relocation, housing in the area, transportation assistance, familiarization with Puerto Rico, etc. They will arrange realtors and/or apartment finders for you, and offer recommendations to you on where to live. Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience workingon an aircraft, 5 years of technician experience is preferred.
- Must have a background in Structures, Aircraft Mechanics, and/or Avionics.
- Must have experience working on any type of military aircraft #8211; fixed wing or rotary.
- Must be able to show documented proof of experience working on an aircraft (training certificates, DD-214, etc.).
- Must be able to relocate to Puerto Rico within 60-90 days of accepting an offer.
Interview Details:Interviews for Avionics Technician positions will be held on March 27th in Raleigh, NC and March 28th in Jacksonville, FL. THIS POSITION REQUIRES MILITARY EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MILITARY EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU