Base Mechanic - Born with a Wrench in Hand Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for a Base Mechanic, supporting our client Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S. Med-Trans Corp. is looking for an A&P helicopter mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft. Base Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the helicopters at their base. They perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, Inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors, and appliances in accordance with applicable manufacturer#8217;s, FAA, and Med-Trans Corporation regulations, policies, and procedures to the highest standards possible. Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience with a minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience during that last 24 months.
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Prior civilian HEMS experience, preferred.
- Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory system.
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred.
- Additional FAA/FCC ratings a plus.
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience a plus.
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on Bell 407, EC135, or both, preferred.
- Bell 407 or EC135 maintenance experience preferred.
If your passion is helicopters and you#8217;re ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today! Med-Trans is an EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability Employer