Bell 205 Field Mechanic
7Helicopter Express is seeking the best and brightest field mechanics to join our Bell 205 program. We are a contractor for the various federal agencies fighting wildland fires throughout the US. Our field mechanics are responsible for performing inspections, repairs, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft sometimes under austere conditions. The time critical aspect of our work demands experienced, hands-on mechanics that are problem solvers. The position is to fill a need in one of our 2-person maintenance teams. Each maintenance team is assigned an aircraft and is responsible for that aircraft year-round on a 12 days on/12 days off schedule. Compensation rates will be determined by experience and ability. Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Must have a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license for at least 24 months.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months.
- Must have maintained a Bell 205 or equivalent for at least one year in the past 10 years under field conditions.
- Must have a minimum 3 years maintenance experience on turbine powered helicopters.
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally to support the company mission
- Must have extensive knowledge of FARs.
- Must have DOT medical.
- Possess a valid US Passport.
- Inspection Authorization is a plus.
- Previous interagency carding is a plus.