BHT 412 Helicopter Instruments and Autopilot Instructor
Job SummaryThe BHT 412 Helicopter Instruments and Autopilot Instructor provides Bell 412 instrumentation training to the Saudi 9th Flying Wing.Principle Accountabilities
- Provides instruction on instrumentation on the Bell 412 Aircraft to students.
- Develops, implements, and revises course material for the Bell 412 instrumentation classes.
- Instructs students on the Bell 412 instrumentation board, and the functions of the instruments.
- Prepares, proctors, and reviews all testing and certifications of the students for the Bell 412 instrumentation class.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Bell 412 instrumentation.
- Experience training pilots on the use of the 412 Aircraft, instrumentation.
- Training experience with students orientating on instrumentation.
- Experience of the development and use of prepared presentation materials for use in class room.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems Business Suite.
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 10 years of experience on Bell 412 aircraft instrumentation and auto pilot maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Trainer on Bell 412 aircraft instrumentation. (must hold a level 7 certification)
- Minimum of a High School Degree, with an AS preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment Works in normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.Travel Less than 5% a yearDisclaimerThe above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs).