Chief Pilot AW139 or S76- Mexico
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift! At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board. We are accepting expressions of interest for a Resident Chief Pilot in Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico. The Chief Pilot is accountable for three key areas; business operations; financial management; asset management. Each of these three areas are underpinned by delivering outstanding safety results. Responsibilities:
- Oversee Flight Operations in Mexico on behalf of the MFO
- Liaison and compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements in support of flight program in country
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled evaluations on company pilots
- Ensures availability of Pilots and Crew based on vacation/rotation and qualifications for flight requirements
- Maintains aircraft proficiency of all flight crew in country
- Ensure Corrective/Preventive Actions (CPA) originating from internal and/or external audits are incorporated in the Operating Manual systems in a correct and timely manner
- Responsible to develop SOP#8217;s for the region and ensure the operational suitability and requirement of all aerodromes and routes served by the Company
- Promote continuous learning and development of colleagues, subordinates, local employees
- Lead in accordance with Code of Ethics and Integrity
- Manage and achieve KPI#8217;s as agreed with the BD Director
- Manage the performance of base personnel; suppliers and contract personnel consistent with a positive work environment and within CHC values
- Resolve conflict on base to ensure effective operations
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all the regulatory, customer and company requirements for health, safety, aviation and the environment.
- Ensure the base level Immediate Response Plans (IRP), Emergency Response Plans (ERP), Emergency Demobilization Plan (EDP), Standard Operating
- Measure prevention through early detection and avoidance of safety and / or health shortfalls.
- Ensure the safety of all employees, customers, passengers and visitors to the base through the appropriate allocation of resources, documenting procedures, and meeting regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Min 5 years management experience in a Rotary Wing environment
- Current AW139 or S76 ATPL required
- 3000 hours total time
- 2500 hours PIC preferred
- 300 hours offshore required
- 1200 hours PIC ME preferred
- 100 hours PIC AW139 or S76 preferred
- Working knowledge of Directorate General of Civil Aviation Mexico (DGAC) preferred
- Must have ability to travel internationally and at times with short notice
- Must have current passport
- Preference given to candidates with offshore oil and gas experience
- Demonstrated strong decision making skills and attention to detail
- Team player with exceptional leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Demonstrated initiative and flexibility within a dynamic culturally diverse environment
- Strong financial acumen is an asset
- Must be Mexican born citizen
CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices.We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls! **Please include types on which you have experience and note any previous offshore time in your resume** Please apply ONLINE to be considered for this position.