Contract Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, M
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services Inc. is a state-of-the-art helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul provider for Engines, Dynamic Components, Structures and Avionics.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time 2-year contract Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Category "M" (with two possible 1-year contract extensions). This position will report directly to the Manager, Hangar Services. The position will be based in Trenton, Ontario.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Inspection, troubleshooting and line maintenance of Bell 412 type aircraft
- 1st and 2nd Line Maintenance, up to and including, 3,000hr Airframe and Engine Inspections.
Applicable competencies, aptitudes and qualifications:
- Valid Licensed AME M2 with ACA Qualified on Bell 412 preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months hands-on experience in the last twenty-four (24) of Bell 412 maintenance experiences. Or, Bell 212 experience, with current Human Factors Training.
- Bell 412 Factory Maintenance training preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience on other Bell products an asset.
- Rotor Smoothing and Trouble Shooting skills a must.
- Engine set-ups and rigging required.
- Ex-DND personnel with minimum six (6) months hand-on experience in the last twenty-four (24) of Bell CH146 experience.
- Ex-DND personnel have held DND level #8220;A#8221; and/or #8220;C#8221; qualifications on CH146.
- Willing to work shifts, overtime and on-call.
To apply, forward your resume and cover letter to HR quoting the Competition Number 11-057-C. Only applicants considered to be the most qualified will be interviewed. Please send resumes via email: careers.HSNA@vectoraerospace.com.