EMS Field Base Helicopter Technician - Lakeland, FL
Tue, 10/17/2017 - 17:38
Metro Aviation is in need of an experienced EMS Field Based A&P mechanic with previous 407, 206 and/or BK-117 experience to join our team in Lakeland, FL.
Metro Aviation, Inc.
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
- 3 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 3 years of experience maintaining Airbus helicopters.
- 3 years of previous experience as a Field Based EMS Technician.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
- Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Some travel required.