EMS Field Based AP Helicopter Technician-Norfolk, VA
Tue, 10/17/2017 - 14:38
Metro Aviation is looking for an experienced EMS Field Based A&P Helicopter Technician with strong Avionics/Electrical experience to join our team at our location in Norfolk, VA.
Metro Aviation, Inc.
Minimum Preferred Requirements:
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
- 3 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 3 years of experience maintaining Eurocopter helicopters.
- 3 years of previous experience as a Field Based EMS Technician.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
- Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some travel required.