Engine Technician - Makila
Assists the Engine Workshop Supervisor to accomplish scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and performs intermediate maintenance inspections, services, and repairs on all assigned aircraft turbine engines and components. Will also be responsible to:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Must have current and valid documentation showing type training or a completion of a formal turbine engine training course from an accredited military or civilian aeronautical school.
- Military training school graduated preferred but not required.
- Must have a minimum 5 years working experience with relevant engines.
- Must have a thorough understanding of and experience with common tools, special tools, hardware and equipment used in the maintenance of aircraft turbine engines and components.
- Must be able to troubleshoot engine malfunctions and interpret applicable technical data