Thu, 12/14/2017 - 11:24
- Approve Engineering Orders/requests with supporting documents, drawings and manual revisions to accomplish changes to aircraft systems, power plants, equipment, avionics, accessories and appliances as required by Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and similar documents.
- Investigate problems and proposed modifications, which are initiated by the different departments, evaluating their merits and providing or recommending solutions.
- Provide assistance to technical writers in the development of revisions and corrections to Maintenance and/or Inspection Programs together with affected manuals to meet the requirements of changing circumstances or regulatory requirements.
- Manage and control the revisions of all the aircraft technical publications through the technical library system.Manage and control aircraft, power plant and component Reliability Program.
- Manage aircraft and components Warranty Repair and Warranty Claims.
- During absences (vacation, illness, etc.) delegates an alternate administrator of equal qualification with the authority and responsibility of this position.Monitor aircraft current status.
- Perform supervisory duties as required, including personnel evaluations.
- Perform other duties as required.
Infinity Support Services
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia
- Minimum of 10 years in Aviation Industry.
- Strong managerial and organizational skills required.
- Skill with word processing programs and spreadsheets required, to include product/report/presentation development.
- Analytical skill and direct military program and support experience preferred.
- Familiarity with helicopter requirements preferred.
- Must be familiar will military concepts, prioritization and chain of command.
- Must be comfortable speaking to Company Executives and senior Military Officers regarding assests, and aircraft.
- Must be comfortable speaking to employees and military personnel at all levels and of all nationalities.B.S. Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering required.