Expression of Interest - AW139 or S76 AME - Mexico
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift! At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board. CHC Helicopter Services is accepting Expressions of Interest, for an experienced AW139 or S76 AME. We are looking for a motivated, passionate engineer for whom safety is the number one priority. Your cooperative and mature attitude will ensure you can adapt to changing deadlines and priorities with ease. What can you expect? This role will be a resident position based in Ciudad del Carmen. You will be rewarded for your dedication and skill with unparalleled training, competitive salary and a superior benefits package. There is a strong team spirit at CHC. We work diligently together to provide professional and customer-centered service in challenging and diverse environments.
- Ability to Read, Write, and Speak Fluent English in a conversational, professional, and technical manner
- Play a key role in CHC#8217;s ability to set the standard for safety
- Willingness to work at any of CHC#8217;s Mexican operations
- Cooperative team players capable of dealing with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel.
- Supportive of continual safety and quality improvements.
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- International travel may be required.
- Minimum 3 years hands on line experience on the AW139 or S76
- Current training and endorsement on the AW139 or S76
- Must have proof of basic training showing syllabus and time spent on topic
- AME course completion certificate
- Current DCGA AME License
- Valid passport
- Valid Medical
- Must be Mexican born citizen
CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices.We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls! **Please include types on which you have experience and note any previous offshore time in your resume** Please apply ONLINE to be considered for this position.