Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (EC145)-La Crosse, WI
This is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on/ 7 day off work schedule. Metro Aviation is driven by its safety culture and demonstrates that commitment to safety by providing its pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well equipped aircraft. We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
- Total flight time= 2,000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command= 1,000 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
- Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 actual)
- Helicopter Turbine Time= 500 hours
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred).
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st class required at some locations).
- Air Medical Operations
- Single Pilot IFR Operations
- Night Vision Goggle Operations
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready weight of 230 lbs.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.