Helicopter Inspector - Middletown, DE
Thu, 01/11/2018 - 16:09
Informs the DOQ with any and all airworthiness matters.
- Ensures all work performed is in accordance with approved RSM, RSTM, QCM, Repair Station Ratings, FAR#8216;s, and current company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that all Project paperwork packages are prepared in accordance with RSM/QCM, have assigned Work Order numbers and Production is fully trained on the Customers paperwork policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all receiving inspections on all incoming aircraft, paying close attention to all fuselage dents and dings, all windows, flight controls and composite areas.
- Conducts Hangar compliance audits Assists other Designated Inspectors with Airworthiness Directive reviews, weight & balance calculations for Customer#8217;s aircraft.
- Prepares FAA Form 337 for major Repairs and Alterations and coordinate with the FSDO in the event that Field Approvals are required.
- Ensure the proper execution of FAA Form 337 as required and /or maintenance release.
- Ensures the continuity of Inspection Responsibility is maintained.
- Ensures that rejected, unserviceable and scrap parts are handled in such a way as to prevent their reuse as serviceable parts.
- Must have an A&P License.
- An Inspection Authorization is preferred or equivalent body of knowledge in lieu of.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the current Federal Aviation Regulations, as well as inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used to determine the quality or airworthiness of an article undergoing maintenance, repair or alterations in accordance of the FAR Part 145 Repair Station requirements.
- Must have 3-5 prior years of experience in a quality inspector capacity required. (Rotorcraft exp. preferred)
- Must have strong problem solving and negotiation skills required.
- Must be able to focus on key tasks, prioritize duties, and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, problem solving and analytical skills are required.
- Exceptional communication skills are required.
- Strong leadership traits with a focus on good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and superior judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker and solution oriented.
- Ability to accept accountability, assume pro-active leadership, demonstrates initiative and lead by example in teamwork, cross-unit co-operation, and information sharing.
- Possess a strong sense of integrity and ethics.
- Proven ability to lead others effectively and maintain calm under pressure.
- Prior Helicopter Inspection Experience
- A&P license, prefer IA