CFI, CFII needed for Cardinal Wings Aviation in Louisville, KY.
- 500 PIC Helicopters, recent teaching / commercial experience is a must
- CFI, CFII preferred
- SFAR 73 sign-off for R22 Helicopter instruction
- SFAR 73 sign-off for R44 Helicopter instruction
- Completion of the RHC Safety Course.
- Flight weight less than 180#
Cardinal Wings currently provides part 61 flight instruction and Aerial Photo. We will be adding Tours and Charter soon. New employees will be trained by senior staff in local airspace and instruction procedures.