Air Resources based in Temecula, California and Salt Lake City, UT is seeking qualified A&P mechanic for Rotary-Wing and Fixed-Wing aircraft, the successful candidate will be growth-oriented, people-focused, and enjoy working as part of a team.Summary:Full time A&P mechanic, with a minimum of three years#8217; experience working as a licensed A&P mechanic for company based in Temecula, CA but working in Salt Lake City, UT. Mechanic will be supporting helicopters for various contract work and performing maintenance in the shop on Helicopters and Fixed wing but primarily Helicopters. Travel away from base is required for contracts and lodging is provided.
- Valid A&P license
- Bell 407 and Eurocopter AS350 Experience preferred.
- USFS/DOI Cardable
- Maintain Bell 407#8217;s and Eurocopter AS350#8217;s according to FAR's & manufacturer requirements
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness inspections
- Clean and maintain aircraft in flight ready condition at base & in the field
- Have or be willing to obtain a valid CDL (with Tank & HazMat endorsements)
- Travel away from base is required for contract work.
- Clean and maintain shop and other equipment
- Fluent in English
- Good people skills for dealing with pilots
- Able to work independently or closely with other team members when as needed.
- Commitment to quality
- Attention to detail
- Must complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check
- Able to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers
- Able to stand, bend, and reach
- Ability and desire to learn
Good candidate will be detail oriented and energetic and must maintain a professional attitude and be courteous and respectful to all customers. Offering competitive pay. Excellent work environment with great facility. Pre-employment and random drug screening is required.