Helicopter Tour Pilot
Helicopter Adventures (FAA Part 91 and 135 operations) is now accepting pilot resumes for its Myrtle Beach, SC sightseeing tour operation. This position is for the 2017 (June - September) tour season. Pilots will fly a modern fleet of Robinson R44#8217;s and will need to relocate to the Myrtle Beach Area for the tour season.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate
- R44 SFAR
- Min 500 hours Rotorcraft PIC
- Min 100 hours PIC Robinson R44
- Willingness to work long days, nights, weekends, holidays, scheduled days off, overtime and on-call
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Must have a good personality and a love of working with the public
- No accidents or FAA violations in last 10 years
- Applicant must be able to follow direction and work harmoniously in a highly-structured environment
- Must currently meet weight requirement of less than 190 lbs.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident at time of application
- Certified Flight Instructor rating (CFI) in R44
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument rating (CFII) in R44
- Completed the Robinson Safety Course
- PIC recent experience (last 90 days) in Robinson R44
- Please highlight any non-aviation skills you might have.
Preferential Treatment to Pilots with:
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate
- A&P with R44 maintenance experience
- Completed the Robinson Maintenance Course
- Prior experience in part 135 operation
All correspondence via email only. No phone calls.