INL Production Control Lead - Peru
SUMMARY:Lead a small group of production controllers responsible for forecasting scheduled maintenance events, establishment and collection of fleet production metric. Execute scheduled maintenance plans data collection and analysis reflecting fleet availability and reliability, and scheduling, prioritizing and assigning daily shop maintenance activities under the direction of the production Control Manager. This position is located in Peru. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign aircraft maintenance jobs, work priorities and establishes start/stop times.
- Coordinate with the Logistics regarding parts and requirements.
- Manage the controlled exchange program and coordinate with operations on the daily flying schedule.
- Prepare the master Preventive Maintenance schedule of recurring preventive maintenance.
- Create each day#8217;s work orders, distribute work orders to the workshops and support function, compile work order records and create reports for review, trend analysis and presentation at meetings.
- Ensure compliance with customer specifications, quality standards, and government regulations.
- Oversee maintenance, repair, and operation of all assigned systems and supporting infrastructure if assigned.
- Track project compliance with operations policies and procedures, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Provide management guidance and control for efficient utilization of assigned personnel.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School diploma or GED. Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings. SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of Army manual 95-1, DA / DoS PAM 738-750/751 and Air Force Technical orders
- Knowledgeable of Department of State or Department of Defense maintenance planning and programming maintenance sections of the certificate holder#8217;s General Maintenance Manual and the Operations Specifications.
- Minimum three (3) years experience on fleet types relevant to the assigned program.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Spanish Language and Reading Level 2 qualified
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel, Powerpoint) and computerized maintenance tracking programs necessary to perform job functions.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking.
- Minimum ten (10) years of maintenance experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience on company fleet types.
- Minimum one (1) military tour.
- Production Control in a medium to large MRO or civil airline controlling multiple fixed and rotor wing aircraft.