Fri, 10/13/2017 - 11:31
- This position is with a leading Aerospace & Defense company. The work will occur at their Stratford, CT facility. This is an 18 month W2 Contract with possible extension candidate
- Work from Engineering Requests, Procedures and Drawings with limited guidance; to Fabricate, Install, Check-out, Diagnose, and Trouble-Shoot Instrumentation Data Acquisition Systems and Sensors in support of Ground and Flight Test Programs.
- Must be able to accomplish the planning, build up and termination of cable harnesses associated with Instrumentation Systems.
- Must be able to assist in performing system calibrations and check outs with the Test Engineer.
- Must be able to support Sensor calibrations
- Experienced Instrumentation Technician in both Rotary Wing Structural Ground and Flight Test.
- Should possess a strong Mechanical and Electrical background familiar with Strain Gages and their circuitry , thermocouples, linear displacement and vibration transducers, measurement systems, instrumentation wiring and documentation