Maintenance Inventory Planner/Buyer - Denton, TX
Maintenance Inventory Planner & Buyer - Born with a Wrench in HandReady for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for a Maintenance Inventory Planner/Buyer. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an experienced aviation supply chain expert who is dedicated to safe aircraft. Our Maintenance Inventory Planners support the daily maintenance of the helicopters by managing the parts inventory at each location, tracking and managing the spares and forecasting the usage for just-in-time inventory. Our Planners work closely with OEMs and negotiate pricing for fleet parts and repairs.Key duties also include inventory planning, procurement, control, and warranty claims management.
To join our team, candidates must have the following:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Five years of work experience with supply chain concepts preferably supporting turbine helicopter maintenance
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective written skills
- Capacity to work simultaneously on a variety of tasks
- Maintain accurate audit trail of all supply transactions
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers and vendors
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and financial acumen
Additional preferred skills:
- Aviation industry experience, preferred
- Technical knowledge of helicopter parts, preferred
Physical EnvironmentThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extended periods of time spent in front of a computer screen and working a computer keyboard
- Extended periods of time communicating via email and phone
- Ability to lift weights of 35 lbs. to waist height
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. If your passion is helicopters and you#8217;re ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!