Maintenance Manager AW139 or S76- Mexico
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift! At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board. We are accepting expressions of interest for a Maintenance Manager AW139 or S76 as a resident position based in Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico. The Maintenance Manager oversees the AW139 or S76 (and potentially other) helicopter type with experience and ability to ensure that all future maintenance activities are planned and scheduled, ensures that the necessary resources are available to perform maintenance. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, coordinate and be accountable for all Mexican maintenance activity to ensure operational maintenance performance targets are met in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Act as the focal point for all regional maintenance operations by providing coordinated management of available resources.
- Liaises with the global maintenance and engineering team for regulatory and technical support.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance staff competency and training requirements are fully supported to meet both company needs and regulatory compliance.
- Manage and report on regional maintenance KPIs as required, taking suitable corrective action to address adverse statistics and trends where required or appropriate.
- Manage staff deployed potentially to multiple bases in country
- Actively develop and inspire the regional maintenance team#8217;s capability and effectiveness through support, communication, feedback and ensuring individual performance management.
- Current S76 and/or AW139 type rating from recognized authority
- Must have proof of basic training showing syllabus and time spent on topic
- AME course completion certificate
- Ability to work cooperatively in culturally diverse environments
- Previous Maintenance Manager, Base Manager, Chief Engineer or Supervisory Engineer experience
- Minimum 5 years hands on line experience on the S76 and/or AW139;
- Current DGCA License
- Ability and previous experience managing staff deployed to multiple locations
- Must have ability to travel internationally and at times with short notice
- Must have current passport
- Preference given to candidates with offshore oil and gas experience
- Demonstrated strong decision making skills and attention to detail
- Team player with exceptional leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Must be Mexican born national
CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls! **Please include types on which you have experience and note any previous offshore time in your resume** Please apply ONLINE to be considered for this position.