Maintenance Test Pilot - UH-60M
- Perform the duties of maintenance test pilot to support a Rotary Wing Flight Academy.
- Perform the duties of a maintenance test pilot specific to the UH-60M.
- Prepare reports and communications as needed.
- Perform duties as an instructor to instruct UH-60M familiarization and maintenance check courses as needed to backfill instructors.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of the UH-60M MAINTENANCE TEST PILOT Course, Ft. Rucker
- Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot in Command, 100 hours in UH 60M, and 300 hours in similar aircraft type (UH 60M/A/L)
- UH-60M Instructor Pilot Course Graduate Desired
- Minimum five years#8217; demonstrable experience as a Maintenance Test Pilot, with minimum of one year on the UH-60M.
- Experience as an Instructor Pilot/Flight Examiner preferred; experience teaching and working with foreign students highly preferred
CertificationsFAA Commercial/Instrument Pilot- Rotorcraft; CFI preferred Other:Must be able to pass background check. Must be flexible and work well with others Excellent Oral and Written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to meet reporting requirements and all deadlines. Excellent customer management skills Demonstrated Leadership Skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to delegate effectively Resicum International LLC is a veteran owned small business and equal opportunity employer.We offer competitive compensation packages, a good work environment and the opportunity to grow with our small business. Find out more about us by visiting www.resicuminternational.com. Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Make sure to include the position title in the Email Subject Line.