Pilot, RW UH-1 Lead
Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking experienced RW UH-1 Lead Pilot candidates for a pre-award effort for the DOS INL/A program. This is a full-time position located in Panama requiring the selected applicant to live in the host Nation year-round. SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations. EMPLOYMENT TYPE
- Full Time
- 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1,000 hours of turbine engine time and 300 hours as Instructor or Check Pilot.
- Applicant must be Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 300 hours of NVG experience.
- Qualification in the UH-1 H1/H2 aircraft before or incident to assignment. If the selected candidate is not UH-1 qualified a transition will be provided prior to deployment.
- Lead applicants require 2 years of experience managing a flight operations program.
- Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent (153B preferred).
- Former US Special Operations experience strongly desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman#8217;s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
- FAA CFI and CFII certificates or Military equivalent.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- English, Spanish Level L-2, R-2 required
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.