Pilot, RW UH-1 ME
Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Pilot, RW UH-1 ME candidate for imminent work in Peru on the DOS INL/A program. This is a full-time position requiring the selected candidate to live in the Host Nation year round.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
13-309 TCN - PERU
* Full Time
ESTIMATED START DATE
* 10 APRIL 2018
* 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time
* Applicant must be Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 300 hours of NVG experience.
* Qualification in the UH-1 H1/H2
* ME applicants require 300 hours of maintenance pilot time.
* IP experience desired.
* Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent (153B preferred).
* Qualification in assigned aircraft before or incident to assignment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman#8217;s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
* MP/ME #8211; Documented civil or military maintenance test pilot course completion is required.
* Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
* English (Spanish Level L-2, R-2 Required)
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.
Please See Job Description