Chicago Helicopter Experience is expanding their operations and looking for highly motivated people to fill their open positions. The Ramp Attendant position is a key aspect to Chicago Helicopter Experiences focus on customer service and safety. This full time position requires someone who works well within a team and can independently solve problems in a fast-paced environment. Ramp Attendant#8217;s primary role is to assist customers in the loading and unloading of the helicopter during tour operations with a 100% concern on safety. Other duties may include; assisting in the movement of aircraft, assisting in the fueling of aircraft, facility cleaning, and general labor. Safely and efficiently manage customers during flight operations.
- Assist in fuel farm operations
- Load and unload passengers
- Communicate with dispatch and terminal teams during operations
- Keep track of daily flight information
- Clearly communicate with customers
- Assist pilots on requests
- Upkeep of facility and office
- Answer customer service phone calls as needed
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for working with a team
- Willing to take direction and follow it with an emphasis on details
- Excellent communication and social skills, shyness will not fit well in this role
- Aviation knowledge is not needed, but a plus
If you are interested in working in an exciting environment where you can grow with one of the newest companies in Chicago, please send us your resume.