Roving AP Certified Technician-Salt Lake City, UT
Metro Aviation is in need of experienced Field Based Airframe and Power Plant Technicians with turbine powered rotorcraft experience to join our AOG team at various locations throughout the United States. The Field Based AOG Team Technician will be based at one of our facilities throughout the United States and when not responding to AOG maintenance requirements throughout the Metro Aviation operation they will be assisting with field or heavy maintenance at their home site. Experienced EC135 and EC145 Technicians is preferred avionics experience is a plus.Extensive travel is required with potentially short notice. Pay is above average and commensurate with experience. The work schedule will be 20/10.
Minimum Preferred Requirements:
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
- 3 years of FAR 135 turbine rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 3 years of experience maintaining EC135 or EC145 rotorcraft.
- Strong troubleshooting ability.Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Extensive travel is required.