Roving Field Based AP Helicopter Technician-Shreveport, LA
Tue, 02/13/2018 - 21:10
Job Description: Metro Aviation is in need of an AOG Roving Field Based A&P Helicopter Technician to join our team in Shreveport, LA.
Metro Aviation, Inc.
Minimum Preferred Requirements:
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate,
- Inspection Authorization a plus.3 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 3 years of experience maintaining Eurocopter aircraft.3 years of previous experience as a Field Based EMS Technician.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
- Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures,
- General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-makingComputer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Some travel required.
- Metro Aviation offers a competitive salary plus an extensive benefits package.