Sr. Commercial Contracts Specialist, PBH
Reach Beyond! CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond #8211; to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others #8211; and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world #8211; safely and reliably. Heli-One has an opportunity for a Sr. Commercial Contracts Specialist, PBH. This position will leverage strong Commercial knowledge to provide proposal and contract support to the Heli-One PBH department for bid opportunities and contracts while interfacing with stakeholders in a highly credible and effective manner. The incumbent will skillfully manage the preparation and execution of PBH tenders, commercial proposals and PBH contracts in an accurate and timely manner. Responsibilities:
- Project Management all PBH tenders and bids.
- Accountable for the development of accurate and complete commercial proposals.
- Clarify Statement of Work (SOW) and define the support concept for each bid.
- Verify capabilities, certifications, registrations and any additional license restrictions.
- Conduct internal kick off meetings with Business Units and other stakeholders.
- Interface with Sales, Customer Support, Inventory, Logistics, Supply Chain, Contract Management and
- Finance for development of commercial proposals.
- Development of draft and final PBH agreements.
- Ensure commercial proposal templates contain most up-to-date inclusions, exclusions, terms, and conditions.
- Identify commercial risks and provide recommendations for mitigation.
- Support Sales during contract negotiations.
- Develop commercial proposal bid approval documentation in accordance with policy and the authorization matrix.
- Responsible for internal handover of relevant contract information to all Business Units, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct Lessons Learned Reviews for large tenders and root cause analysis of lost sales opportunities.
- Coordination with Commercial Standards to evaluate and maintain the Heli-One bid process and policies.
- Develop and provide commercial support for Heli-One special projects as required.
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- International travel may be required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A University Degree or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- A minimum of 5 -10 years of relevant aviation industry, supply chain, inventory management, or contract administration experience.
- Critical thinking skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word & Excel.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to10% of the time.
- The working environment is generally favourable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- Works in a typical office setting with extensive use of a computer requiring clarity of vision and constant visual focus
- Flexible work schedule is required to ensure effective communication with Heli-One and Corporate partners.
Please apply ONLINE at www.chcheli.com to be considered for this position. CHC welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices. Alternate formats are available upon request to EmploymentEquity@chcheli.com. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls!