Technical Inspector / AH-64
Y-Tech Services, Inc. is seeking a Technical Inspector. The Technical Inspector implements quality control and safety plans to ensure compliance with contract specification and applicable regulations.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Inspect all phases of a variety of goods, services or operations for conformity to established quality, health and safety, and other operational standards by performing on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions
- Ensure all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Communication deficiencies to proper personnel.
- Follow up when necessary to ensure that corrections are made
- Accurately and thoroughly document results of all inspections
- Maintain accurate quality control files
- The Quality Control / Technical Inspector may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma / Equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years Army Aviation maintenance experience.
- Completed a military aircraft repairer school for one of the following aircraft H-47D/F/G, H-60A/L/M, OH-58D, UH-1, AH-64A/D/E, T-6.
- Repair course completed must be the same as the aircraft in the job title.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Army aviation maintenance quality control experience and have graduated from the BNOCC or equivalent Technical Inspector Course from other services in the Armed Forces
- FAA A&P License required
- Must have thorough knowledge of Army rotary wing and commercial aviation maintenance practices and regulations
- Verifiable experience applying aircraft maintenance techniques and quality control functions to include automated TAMMS-A
- Two years of experiences related to developmental flight testing preferred
- Must possess a level of experience necessary to inspect all aircraft assigned to AFTD
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Y-Tech offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.