EMS IFR EC-145
Job Description: This is a hospital based FAA Part 135 certificate holder and is seeking an experienced pilots for a single pilot IFR EC-145 helicopter air ambulance position in Peru, Peoria and Rockford Illinois.
- Previous EC-145 experience, NVG experience, SPIFR experience, helicopter air ambulance experience, and helicopter FAA ATP rating are preferred.
- FAA commercial and instrument rotorcraft ratings.
- Current FAA first or second class medical.
- 2000 hours PIC in helicopters.
- 100 hours night unaided in helicopters.
- 75 hours helicopter instrument/hood time (at least 50 hours helicopter in actual flight).
- 500 hours of helicopter cross country flight time.
- 500 hours turbine helicopter.
- Pilot weight is limited to 230 pounds maximum.
(These requirements are considered minimum experience levels and do not guarantee a candidate will be considered for employment. All resumes will be reviewed to determine if the candidate possesses the appropriate background and experience level before being considered for employment.) Company Benefits:
- Group medical, dental, and vision plan.
- Section 125 medical plan.
- Employer paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance.
- Short term disability.
- Voluntary long term disability insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Holiday and additional pay at a rate of time and one-half the base hourly rate.
- 22 days vacation per year.