Rotor Wing Technical Inspector/Quality Control Inspector
- Perform Aviation Technical Inspections on the UH-60M platform.
- Perform Initial, In Progress and Final Inspections of all maintenance actions that involve flight safety, or require maintenance operational checks
- Research, read and interpret drawings, technical manuals and directives; write with clear, concise and technical accuracy.
- Review modification workbooks, logbooks and other maintenance records to determine the completeness and accuracy of the documents.
- Assist maintenance personnel in interpretation and implementation of modification / maintenance instructions.
- Other duties as assigned, to include report development and supporting the Site Lead as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience as a Technical Inspector for the US Army on the UH-60M platform; Senior NCO experience desired.Experience on other platforms desired.
- Must have minimum of five years#8217; demonstrable experience as a Technical Inspector/Quality Manager on Rotary Wing Platforms
- FAA A&P or FCC Required.
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be flexible and work well with others
Resicum International LLC is a veteran owned small business and equal opportunity employer.We offer competitive compensation packages, a good work environment and the opportunity to grow with our small business.Find out more about us by visiting www.resicuminternational.comTo Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to include the position title in the Email Subject Line.