Helicopter Systems Mechanic - Sikorsky Models
Fri, 10/13/2017 - 11:31
This position is with a leading Aerospace & Defense company. The work will occur at their Stratford, CT facility. This is a 18 month W2 Contract with possible extension.
- Structural lab technician capable of working from engineering drawings with limited guidance to fabricate, assemble, install, diagnose and repair hydraulic, mechanical and controls systems associated with test facilities required to support ongoing Engineering Ground Test Development programs.
- Strong mechanical background and experience associated with Rotary Wing Aircraft hydraulics, mechanics, electronics and data acquisition systems preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering mechanical drawings and fluid power schematics.
- Must be able to assist with the buildup and monitoring of engineering laboratory facilities.
- Must be able to assemble required fixtures and facility hardware.
- Must be able to work on elevated work platforms.