Aviation Float Mechanic
Midwest MedAir is the only emergency medical helicopter SPIFR operation in Nebraska. We currently operate Airbus Helicopters, EC-135 series aircraft. The float mechanic is responsible for the scheduling and execution of daily and periodic inspections on the aircraft as required by the applicable AAIP, manufacturer of the; aircraft, engine, appliance or FAA.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled inspections and/or repairs.
- Maintain inventory and records of all stocked aircraft parts.
- Coordinates all scheduled maintenance with the Director of Maintenance.
- Maintains all required aircraft maintenance records applicable to his/her aircraft and base.
COMPETITIVE SALARY and BENEFITS Apply on-line at: https://midwestmedicaltransport.candidatecare.jobs
or they can visit our career page
- A&P mechanics certificate with 2 years turbine helicopter / 2 years field experience preferred.
- EC-135 Aircraft experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of Aircraft Maintenance; Part 135 knowledge and experience preferred.
- 2 years experience maintaining EC-135 Series aircraft preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, and weekends as needed.
- Sound judgement and objectivity in decision making
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 3 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 2 years of experience maintaining EC-135 aircraft.