Field Mechanic - NY and NC Regions
Field Mechanic - Born with a Wrench in HandReady for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for a Field Mechanic supporting our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an A&P helicopter mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.Our Field Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the helicopters in their region. They perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, Inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances in accordance with applicable manufacturer#8217;s, FAA, and Med-Trans Corporation regulations, policies, and procedures to the highest standards possible. This position requires full-time travel via ground and air.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience during that last 24 months
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
- Prior civilian HEMS experience, preferred
- Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory system
- Inspection Authorization and additional FAA/FCC ratings is a plus
- Additional FAA/FCC ratings a plus
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto pilot experience is a plus
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on Bell 407, EC135, or both preferred
- Bell 407 or EC135 experience preferred
If your passion is helicopters and you#8217;re ready to work in an environment where every second counts, applytoday!