Hangar Based AP Technician - Salt Lake City, UT
Metro Aviation Inc. is in need of a Base Technician with Rotorcraft experience to join our team support our hangar in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
- 5 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft and fixed wing maintenance experience.
- 3 years of experience maintaining Bell helicopters.
- 3 years of previous experience as a Field Based EMS Technician.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
- Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some travel required.
Please note that applying for this position does not substitute for completing the MAI Application, which will be sent to you if you are chosen to move forward in the hiring process.