PT/Relief AP Helicopter Technician (EC 135) - Silsbee, TX
Wed, 10/18/2017 - 11:39
Metro Aviation is seeking an experienced Helicopter A&P Technician for a PT/Relief position with our Silsbee, TX location. General Description and Duties
- The A&P Technician is a support position intended to provide direct Base Maintenance in the program, as assigned.
- Provides aircraft technical support, maintenance execution, planning and parts expediting.
- Provides daily, short-term, and long-term maintenance for AOG (EC 135) as assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Lead A&P Technician.
- This is a PT/Relief position.
Metro Aviation, Inc.
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
- 5 years of FAR 135 Rotary aircraft maintenance experience a MUST.
- 3 years of experience maintaining program type aircraft. (EC135)
- 3 years of previous experience as a Field Based EMS Technician. .
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
- Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, Operations Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some travel required.