Fri, 10/27/2017 - 17:51
ARIS Helicopters is seeking full time maintenance technicians at our Southern California location.
- Current Airframe and Powerplant License (no exceptions)
- 3 years FAR 135 rotorcraft maintenance experience. Fleet AC includes Bell, MD, Eurocopter, and Sikorsky.
- Must have general maintenance manual knowledge including AD and SB compliance understanding.
- Responsibilities will be to troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, and/or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved data to ensure airworthiness.
- Applicants with Inspection Authorization will be given interview preference.
- Position requires fieldwork/travel approximately 3 months per year.
- Applicants must possess a valid Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol test prior to start.
- An A&P Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time.
- Pay will commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should send a resume to email@example.com or Fax: (951) 359-5019