Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (Bell 407) - Rock Springs, WY
Metro Aviation is seeking Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot with Bell 407 Experience for our base in Rock Springs, WY. We are driven by a safety culture and demonstrate that commitment to safety by providing our pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well equipped aircraft. We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on / 7 day off work schedule.
#8226;Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
#8226;Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC Rotorcraft.
#8226;Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
#8226;Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
#8226;Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight).
•Turbine Helicopter = 500 hours
FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
#8226;FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required as some locations)
Rotor Wing Desired Experience
#8226;Air Medical operations
#8226;Single Pilot IFR operations
•Night Vision Goggle operations
#8226;Some locations require a maximum flight-ready weight of 230 lbs.
•Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
- Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking.
- Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
- Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
- Maintains a #8220;duty#8221; weight (body weight + uniform/equipment #8211; helmet not included) for Rotor Wing (Helicopter) operations.
- Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested.
- Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical).
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing).