Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (EC135)-Houma, LA
This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on / 7 day off work schedule.Metro Aviation is driven by its safety culture and demonstrates that commitment to safety by providing its pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well equipped aircraft. We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
- Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours
- PIC Rotorcraft.
- Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
- Night Flight Time= 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight).Turbine Helicopter = 500 hours
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating
- (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required as some locations)
- Rotor Wing Desired
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready weight of 230 lbs.Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.