AS350 Helicopter Pilot - $6,000 Sign on bonus
Company Description Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Job Description Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is seeking experienced helicopter pilots to join our AS350 HEMS team. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.AMRG offers relocation assistance, paid vacation, holiday pay, a 401(k) plan, as well as medical/dental insurance for the employee and immediate family. AMRG also offers a housing program for employees. Highly competitive salary. Commutable schedule.This position is eligible for a $6,000 sign on bonus, payable as $3,000 after passing the check ride, and $3,000 six months later. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Complies with all FAR requirements and AMRG/AMGH requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best practices.
- Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by the Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
- Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
- Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 total helicopter flight hours
- 1,000 PIC in helicopters
- 1,000 turbine flight hours
- EMS, NVG and AS350 experience a plus
Must be able to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 80 pounds.Must maintain a duty weight of no more than 225 lbs, fully suited. Additional Information Find out more by visiting www.amrg.com