Installation of avionics equipment in single engine, multi engine, and rotor wing aircraft. Peninsula Aero Technology is a Part 145 repair station that is a dealer for most major avionics manufacturers.
- Position requires knowledge of communication, navigation and audio systems.
- Candidates will have strong workman skills, and will be able to wire entire systems from schematics, using proper tools and procedures.
- Occasional sheet metal work is required.
- In-house training is available as well as factory training.
- Strong customer skills, attention to detail and a good sense of responsibility are a definite plus.
Work schedule is Mon-Friday, 8:00 am #8211; 5:00 pm, with occasional overtime available. Pre-employment and random drug tests are required for employment