Helicopter Simulator Instructor Pilot
Job SummaryThe Helicopter Simulator Instructor Pilot is responsible to train and evaluate pilots in the simulator.Principal Accountabilities
- Instruct Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) pilots on all Simulator (SIM) courses according to RSAF Training manuals.
- Periodically inspect the SIM.
- Review, analyze and track all SIM errors and reports.
- Write training plans.
- Update the SIM manuals according to RSAF training manuals.
- Advise the manager of SIM of issues.
- Teaches all flight simulator procedures and responsibilities.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with the training of Operation of Flight Simulators.
- Experience with the development and use of prepared presentation materials for use in class room.
- Knowledge of Micro Office Systems Business Suite.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Instructor Pilot on 412 helicopter Simulators.
- Graduate of SIM Instructor program.
- Three (3) or more years#8217; experience in instructing on SIM.
- Five (5) or more years#8217; experience in training of multiple types of visual, computers, interface, motion and controls and instructor operating systems.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
- May work outdoors with weather conditions of extreme heat and humidity.
- Minimal travel required (less than 5%).
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs).
This position is located in Al Taif, Saudi Arabia.